Lohse type CNA
Lohse type CNA is a stainless steel knife gate valve suitable for pulp and slurry-shaped media with a fairly high solid particle content of up to 4.5%. The valve plate is designed in such a way that the settling and accumulation of solids are prevented.
All Lohse valves use the Lohse modular actuator system with a choice between manual actuation (handwheel, handwheel with rising stem, T-spanner, chain) and non-manual actuation (electric and pneumatic).
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 10 barg (depending on diameter)
- Temperature: -10⁰C to 210⁰C
- Design: two-piece stainless steel casing (3.16L) with plastic (PP) slide cups
- Tightness: single-sided, 100% waterproof
- Recommended medium: solid particle content below 4.5%
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- The standard seal for type CNA is EPDM.
- NBR, FKM and PTFE seals are available as well.
Lohse knife gate valve type CNA can be used wherever the medium contains solid particles. The knife-edge valve plate is designed to cut through the medium. This valve is used for pulp and paper applications, sewage and water treatment processes and applications where the medium contains fibres, potatoes, cement, plaster, dust and other solids.
The CNA can be equipped with various actuator systems and be adapted to specific circumstances. The compact design features plastic slide cups that minimise internal spaces and the required tightening torque.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Lohse type CNA? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.