Lohse type CDS (V)
Lohse type CDS and type CDSV are stainless steel gate valves with a continuous valve plate, which minimises dead spaces in the open position and realises two-sided tightness. The valve plate is designed in such a way that the settling and accumulation of solids are prevented. The compact design features plastic slide cups that minimise internal spaces and the required tightening torque.
All Lohse valves use the Lohse modular actuator system with a choice between manual actuation (handwheel, handwheel with rising stem, T-spanner, chain) and non-manual actuation (electric and pneumatic).
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 10 barg (depending on diameter)
- Temperature: -10⁰C to 210⁰C
- Design: two-piece stainless steel casing (3.16L) with plastic (PP) slide cups
- Tightness: double-sided, 100% waterproof
- Recommended medium: solid particle content above 4.5%
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- The standard seal for type CDS is EPDM.
- NBR, FKM and PTFE seals are available as well.
Lohse continuous valve type CDS can be used wherever the medium contains solid particles. These include pulp and paper applications, sewage and water treatment processes and applications where the medium contains fibres, potatoes, cement, plaster, dust and other solids.
The CDS can be equipped with various actuator systems and be adapted to specific circumstances. Thanks to the design with a continuous valve plate, this type is bi-directionally closed and suitable for media with a solid particle content above 4.5%.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Lohse type CDS (V)? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.