Lohse type CBS
Lohse knife gate valve type CBS is a stainless steel gate valve with a knife valve plate that is fitted with a control plate in the upstream bore. The control plate can be fitted with a triangle or pentagon to achieve optimum control range. The compact design features plastic slide cups that minimise internal spaces and the required tightening torque. The CBS can be equipped with various actuator systems and be adapted to specific circumstances.
All Lohse valves use the Lohse modular actuator system with a choice between manual actuation (handwheel, handwheel with rising stem, T-spanner, chain) and non-manual actuation (electric and pneumatic).
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 10 barg (depending on diameter)
- Temperature: -10⁰C to 210⁰C
- Design: two-piece stainless steel casing (3.16L) with plastic (PP) slide cups
- Tightness: single-sided, 100% waterproof
- Recommended medium: solid particle content below 4.5%
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- The standard seal for type CBS is EPDM.
- NBR, FKM and PTFE seals are available as well.
Thanks to its design this valve can be used wherever the medium contains solid particles. These include pulp and paper applications, sewage and water treatment processes and applications where the medium contains fibres, potatoes, cement, plaster, dust and other solids.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Lohse type CBS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.