Lohse type CAW
Lohse knife gate valve type CAW is a stainless steel gate valve with a straight valve plate that is fitted with a sealing surface on both sides, thus realising two-sided tightness. The compact design features plastic slide cups that minimise internal spaces and the required tightening torque.
All Lohse valves use the Lohse modular actuator system with a choice between manual actuation (handwheel, handwheel with rising stem, T-spanner, chain) and non-manual actuation (electric and pneumatic).
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 10 barg (depending on diameter)
- Temperature: -10⁰C to 210⁰C
- Design: two-piece stainless steel casing (3.16L) with plastic (PP) slide cups
- Tightness: double-sided, 100% waterproof
- Recommended medium: sewage and sludge with some solids
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- The standard seal for type CAW is EPDM.
- NBR, FKM and PTFE seals are available as well.
Lohse knife gate valve type CAW is particularly suitable for applications where bi-directional tightness is required and the medium contains few solids. As a result, this valve is often recommended for applications within water treatment. The recommended type when two-sided tightness is required, but the solid particle content does not require a continuous valve plate.
The CAW can be equipped with various actuator systems and be adapted to specific circumstances.
Please use the form to request your product. Do you have questions about the Lohse type CAW? Then you can also put that in the form. Our specialists will contact you immediately to discuss your needs.