Flue gas valves
Flue gas valves
Flue gas ducts are characterised by large to very large bores and high to extremely high temperatures. The medium often concerns flue and exhaust gases that are discharged or fed at a low pressure. The shape and size of flue gas ducts are highly diverse, which means that the manufacture of flue gas valves often involves customisation.
- Range: DN50 to DN4000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 3 barg
- Temperature: -20⁰C to 1100⁰C
- Design: 1-piece casing
- Tightness: leak rate I, II, II or VI, according to ANSI/FCI, depending on version
- Casing material: steel, S275JR, S355JOWP, AISI304, AISI316, AISI321, AISI310
- Sealing material: EPDM, graphite, fibreglass, metal
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- Available with handle, handwheel, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator
- Connections: flanged, wafer, welded ends or customised connections
Depending on the exact location and function of a flue gas valve, very different requirements are set. In critical places, the valves must be 100% tight (zero-leakage), whereas a certain amount of leakage is almost always permitted in non-critical places. We offer different types of flue gas valves, depending on your situation.
Butterfly valves for hot air and flue gases
Butterfly valves for extreme temperatures
Louver dampers for hot air and flue gases
Multi-louver dampers for hot air and flue gases
Gate valves for hot air and flue gases
Bypass dampers for hot air and flue gases
Various flue gas valves with seal air system
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Flue gas valves? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.