Durholdt pinch valve type 100 103
Dürholdt pinch valves are ideally suited for abrasive, aggressive, viscous liquids and powdery media, such as e.g. sand, cement, sludge, (plastic) pellets etc.
- Diameter: DN15 - DN300
- Pressure class: PN10, PN16
- Temperature range: max. 120°C
- Connections: screwed, flanged
- Operation: direct pneumatic
- Full bore
- Maintenance-free, no gaskets or other seals
- Perfect sealing even with heavy soiling
- Interchangeable hose insert
- Various hose materials
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Durholdt pinch valve type 100 103? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.