Welflex Butterfly Valves With Rubber Seal
Centric butterfly valves with rubber cuff are the industry standard for non-demanding conditions. Because of the excellent sealing of the valve blade in the rubber seat and the relatively low cost, this is the most widely used butterfly valve in the market.
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 16 barg (PN10-16 and 150lbs.-300lbs.)
- Temperature: -20⁰C to 200⁰C
- Design: 1 piece or 2 piece body
- Density: bi-directional density, bubble tight (EN 12266-A)
- Housing material: cast iron, steel, stainless steel
- Seal material: EPDM, NBR, FKM, sillicone
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- Available with lever, hand wheel, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator
As long as the application has an operating temperature below 200⁰C and the medium is not aggressive to rubber, these valves are universally applicable.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Welflex Butterfly Valves With Rubber Seal? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.