Butterfly valves with PTFE or PFA seal
Centric butterfly valves with PTFE or PFA sleeve are used when the medium is corrosive and capable of attacking steels, stainless steel and rubber. The PTFE or PFA liner protects the other parts against corrosion and provides an excellent seal with the disc.
Examples of media that require a PTFE or PFA liner are sulphuric acid, chlorine, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and similar acids. Like rubber, both PTFE and PFA have limitations in temperature and pressure.
- Range: DN50 to DN900
- Pressure: 0 barg to 16 barg (PN10-16 and 150lbs.-300lbs.)
- Temperature: -50⁰C to 230⁰C
- Design: 1-piece or 2-piece casing
- Tightness: bi-directional tightness, bubble tight (EN 12266-A)
- Casing material: cast iron, steel, stainless steel
- Sealing material: PTFE or PFA, possibly with added carbon
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- Available with handle, handwheel, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator
Examples of media that require a PTFE or PFA liner are sulfuric acid, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, nitric acid and similar acids. Like rubber, both PTFE and PFA have temperature and pressure limitations.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Butterfly valves with PTFE or PFA seal? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.