Triple eccentric butterfly valves HP
Triple eccentric butterfly valves have an extra eccentricity compared to double eccentric butterfly valves. In addition to the blade being displaced axially relative to the axis and the axis itself being displaced relative to the centre (the first two eccentricities), a third eccentricity is applied in the form of an adjustment of the seat surface.
The result is lower friction when closing the valve, resulting in a better seal and less wear in the long term.
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 40 barg (PN10-40 and 150lbs.-300lbs.)
- Temperature: -196⁰C to 450⁰C
- Design: 1-piece or 2-piece casing
- Tightness: bi-directional tightness (EN 12266-A)
- Casing material: cast iron, steel, stainless steel
- Sealing material: Stainless steel 316, Inconel or other metals
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- Available with handle, handwheel, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator
Since triple eccentric butterfly valves have a better seal and less wear in the long term, these valves are often used in steam applications and other demanding conditions requiring long-term performance without maintenance. However, there is debate about the applicability of these valves in contaminated media. Our specialists will be happy to provide advice tailored to your needs.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Triple eccentric butterfly valves HP? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.