Habonim 3-piece Serie 26 – 600 Lbs
Habonim industrial ball valves are equipped with an ISO 5211 mounting flange as standard. These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity.
- Diameter: 2” - 8” (DN50 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 600
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
The ball valves can be adapted to specific circumstances in various ways:
- Design ball: C-ball, V-ball, downstream pressure relief ball, self-cleaning CIP/SIP ball, multi-way ball
- Seat design: self-relieving seat, hybrid seats, cavity fillers, metal sealing seats
- Safety options: spring return handle, fugitive emissions bonnet, locking device
- All ball valves can be made suitable for ammonia, chlorine, oxygen and vacuum applications by means of specific adjustments.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece Serie 26 – 600 Lbs? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.