Habonim Trunnion 3-piece Z95T & Z96t
Habonim trunnion ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for demanding applications involving high temperatures. Each ball and seat assembly has been precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match.
For the range up to 538⁰C, both the ball and seat are treated with HVOF (High Velocity Oxygen Fuel). Various HVOF spraying solutions based on chromium and tungsten carbides: Cr3C2 chromium carbide (> 68HRC), WC-Co tungsten carbide (> 72HRC) can be used depending on the application. The ball valve is also equipped with an extended bonnet for heat dissipation. This way, the ball valve can be used for applications up to 538⁰C and in dimensions up to 12”. This specific series is suitable for high pressures (classes 1500 and 2500).
- Diameter: 2” - 12” (DN50 - DN300)
- Pressure class: class 1500, class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +538°C
- Connections: welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion 3-piece Z95T & Z96t? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.