Habonim Trunnion 3-piece Z91T, Z92T, Z93T & Z94T
Habonim trunnion ball valves with hybrid or metal seals for demanding high temperature applications. Each ball and seat assembly is precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match.
For the range up to 538⁰C, both the ball and seat are treated with HVOF (High Velocity Oxygen Fuel). Various HVOF spray solutions based on chromium and tungsten carbides: Cr3C2 chromium carbide (> 68HRC), WC-Co tungsten carbide (> 72HRC) can be used depending on the application. The ball valve is also equipped with an extended bonnet for heat dissipation. Thus, the ball valve can be used for application up to 538⁰C and in sizes up to 12''.
- Diameter: 2" - 12" (DN50 - DN300)
- Pressure class: class 150, class 300, class 600, class 900
- Temperature range: -60°C to +538°C
- Connections: weld ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, worm gear, pneumatic or electric
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- Conforms to PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion 3-piece Z91T, Z92T, Z93T & Z94T? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.