Habonim Trunnion 2-piece Z81P Z82P Z83P
Habonim metal seated ball valves up to 400°C 2-piece flanged Z81P, Z82P & Z83P are ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for demanding applications involving high temperatures. Each ball and seat assembly has been precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match.
For the range up to 400⁰C, both the ball and seat are treated with LPTN (Low Temperature Plasma Carbo-Nitriding). LPTN is a cost-effective hardening system for austenitic stainless steels, offering a minimum thickness of 40 microns and more than three times (> 68HRC) the natural hardness of the base material. This way, the ball valve can be used for applications up to 400⁰C and in dimensions up to 12”.
- Diameter: 2” - 12” (DN50 - DN300)
- Pressure class: class 150, class 300, class 600
- Temperature range: -60°C to +327°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion 2-piece Z81P Z82P Z83P? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.