Habonim Trunnion 3-piece Z91W, Z92W, Z93W & Z94W
Habonim ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for relatively low temperature applications (up to 260⁰C) are commonly used when the medium is abrasive. The metal seal is better suited for the medium than a standard seat and provides a longer stand time.
Each ball and seat assembly is precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match. The other design features of the ball valve remain relatively standard.
- Diameter: 2" - 12" (DN50 - DN300)
- Pressure class: class 150, class 300, class 600, class 900
- Temperature range: -60°C to +200°C
- Connections: weld ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, worm gear, pneumatic or electric
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- Conforms to PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion 3-piece Z91W, Z92W, Z93W & Z94W? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.