Habonim 2-piece Flanged Z74w
Habonim ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for applications involving relatively low temperatures (up to 260⁰C) are often used if the medium is abrasive. The metal seal is better suited to the medium than a standard seat and provides a longer working life.
Each ball and seat assembly has been precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match. The other design features of the ball valve remain relatively standard.
- Diameter: 1 1/4” - 8” (DN32 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 300
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 2-piece Flanged Z74w? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.