Habonim Ball Valves H29 Serie
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are always manufactured from bar stock material, which means that they can be adapted to the customer’s requirements. Our 3-piece high-pressure hydrogen service ball valves are designed for maximum safety in hydrogen applications. They at the same time provide bi-directional tightness in the event of full differential pressure.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity. The ball valve is ISO 19880 certified for 700 bar/10,000 Psi and TPED certified for 1000 bar/15,000 Psi. In addition, the design as a whole is SIL 2 certified and fire safe according to API 607. The H29 series therefore offers specific advantages over conventional designs, such as needle valves and solenoids.
- Diameter: 1⁄4” - 1” (DN8 - DN25)
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: various HP threaded connections, welded ends
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- ISO 19880-3:2018 compliant (Gaseous hydrogen - Fuelling stations)
- TPED certified
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Ball Valves H29 Serie? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.