Habonim 3-piece 28
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are always manufactured from bar stock material, which means that they can be adapted to the customer’s requirements.
The 3-piece series 28 is a high-pressure ball valve suitable for a full differential pressure of class 2500 for dimensions up to 2” and for class 1500 from dimension 2.5” onward. All pressurised parts conform to ASME B16.34 and the stem design conforms to API 6D. These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity.
- Diameter: 1/4” - 8” (DN8 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Full compliance with ASME B16.34 and API6D (for class 1500)
- Wall thickness according to ASME B16.34 (for class 2500)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece 28? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.