Habonim 3-piece 27
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are always manufactured from bar stock material, which means that they can be adapted to the customer’s requirements.
The 3-piece series 27 is a cost-effective high-pressure ball valve in which the maximum Dp depends on the bore. Dimensions ¼” to 2” are suitable for a full differential pressure of class 2500, whereas dimensions 21/2” to 8” are suitable for a full differential pressure of 70 bar. These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity.
- Diameter: 1⁄4” - 8” (DN8 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Wall thickness according to ASME B16.34
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece 27? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.