Habonim 2-piece 24
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are always manufactured from bar stock material and are designed to close at a full differential pressure of 414 bar. The 2-piece series 24 is an instrumentation ball valve for smaller dimensions fitted with an ISO 5211 mounting flange.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity.
- Diameter: 1⁄4” - 1 1⁄2” (DN8 - DN40)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Full compliance with ASME B16.34 and API6D
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 2-piece 24? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.