Habonim casted body 77DS
The Habonim double block and bleed ball valves single body 77DS with ISO 5211 mounting flange feature a cost-effective cast housing.
The ball valves further benefit from compact overall length and the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity. The bleed valve can be designed as a needle valve or ball valve. The block valves can be operated individually or supplied with a mechanical link.
- Habonim double block and bleed ball valves 77DS
- Diameter: 3” - 6” (DN80 - DN150)
- Pressure class: PN16
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim casted body 77DS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.