Habonim Casted Body 73DS & 74DS
The Habonim double block and bleed ball valves single body 73DS, 74DS with ISO 5211 mounting flange feature a cost-effective cast housing.
The ball valves further benefit from compact overall length and the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity. The bleed valve can be designed as a needle valve or ball valve. The block valves can be operated individually or supplied with a mechanical link.
- Diameter: 3” - 8” (DN80 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 150, class 300
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Casted Body 73DS & 74DS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.