Habonim Fire Block Ball Valves Serie C47 FBV
Habonim fire block ball valves series C47 FBV with ISO 5211 top flange feature an upstream pressure relief hole to prevent pressure buildup in the ball. The connections of the C47W ball valves can be fully customized according to customer requirements.
The minimal liquid layer between bonnet and spindle ensures a leak-free spindle seal. All Habonim cryogenic ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ spindle seal (certified for 500,000 turns ISO 15848-1) and come standard with double body seals for maximum integrity. The use of short body bolts minimizes thermal expansion and prevents leakage at the body seals.
- Diameter: 1'' to 3''" (DN25 - DN80)
- Pressure class: class 600
- Temperature range: -269°C to +200°C
- Connections: screwed, welded ends
- Operation: manual AND pneumatic (combination)
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In compliance with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in compliance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Arrangement up to 45° with 12" bonnet (in accordance with BS6364 guidelines), arrangement up to 15° with 6" bonnet (available through 4"
The Fire Block valves are equipped with an emergency system whereby the driver can close the valve immediately in case of calamity by means of an emergency cable. The FBV is also equipped with a fusible link which melts during a fire and thus immediately closes the valve to limit the disaster. The Hanwel FBV ball valves are very compact in construction, TPED-, fire safe-, Sil 2- and ATEX certified and can be operated manually as well as pneumatically.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Fire Block Ball Valves Serie C47 FBV? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.