Habonim Diverter DC47
Habonim cryogenic diverter ball valves series DC47 with ISO 5211 mounting flange have been developed to simplify complex piping systems. A diverter valve always allows flow from one direction, directing this flow to one of two possible directions.
The minimal liquid layer between bonnet and stem ensures a leak-free stem seal. All Habonim cryogenic ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as standard for maximum integrity. The use of short housing bolts minimises thermal expansion and prevents leakage at the body seals.
- Diameter: 1/2” - 2” (DN15 - DN50)
- Pressure class: class 600
- Temperature range: -269°C to +200°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Available with 12” or 6” short bonnet
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Diverter DC47? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.