Habonim 3-piece High Pressure C28
Habonim 3-piece cryogenic high-pressure ball valves series C28 with ISO 5211 mounting flange are fitted with an upstream relief hole to prevent pressure build-up in the ball. The ball valve has hybrid seats, making it suitable for pressure classes up to 2500lbs.
The minimal liquid layer between bonnet and stem ensures a leak-free stem seal. All Habonim cryogenic ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as standard for maximum integrity. The use of short housing bolts minimises thermal expansion and prevents leakage at the body seals.
- Diameter: 1/4” – 8” (DN8 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -269°C to +200°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Set-up up to 45° with 12” bonnet (according to BS6364 guidelines), set-up up to 15° with 6” bonnet (available up to 4”)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece High Pressure C28? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.