Habonim Trunnion Top Entry C52
The Habonim cryogenic top-entry trunnion ball valve series C52 with ISO 5211 mounting flange features a patented single seat seal. This prevents any pressure build-up in the ball. The ball valve has an extended bonnet for insulated pipes. Thanks to the top-entry design, maintenance can be performed without having to remove the valve casing from the pipe.
All Habonim cryogenic ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as standard for maximum integrity. The use of short housing bolts minimises thermal expansion and prevents leakage at the body seals.
- Diameter: 1/2” - 6” (DN15 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 300
- Temperature range: -269°C to +200°C
- Connections: welded ends
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric drive
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Set-up up to 45° with 12” bonnet (according to BS6364 guidelines), set-up up to 15° with 6” bonnet (available up to 4”)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion Top Entry C52? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.