PTFE/PFA Sealed Valves
For the safe transport of aggressive and corrosive substances, PTFE or PFA coated pipes and pipe sections are the solution. PTFE and PFA both have excellent chemical resistance and can withstand relatively high operating temperatures. PFA and PTFE are non-stick and suitable to be applied in the food industry and pharmacy.
Hanwel supplies various PTFE- and PFA-lined valves in which we fully comply with the applicable industry standards.
For the PTFE liner we use only virgin paste extruded PTFE of Western European origin.
For the PFA liner, we use virgin molded PFA of Western European origin.
The steelwork comes exclusively from European foundries and is subject to strict requirements.
- Diameter: 1/2" - 8" / DN15 - DN200
- Flange bore DIN PN10-40 and ASME 150lbs. / 300 lbs.
- Temperature range: -29°C to +200°C
- Pressure range: FV to 16 barg - depending on combination
- Virgin paste extruded PTFE according to ASTM D4895
- Virgin paste extruded PFA according to ASTM D3307
- Housing material: ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel or exotic materials
- Connections: screwed, flanged
- Operation: manual, worm gear, pneumatic or electric
- Reduced or full bore
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- Compliant with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Available with EN 10204 2.2 and 3.1 certification
- PFA lined ball valves, full bore and reduced bore
- PTFE and PFA lined butterfly valves, wafer type, LUG type and flanged
- PTFE and PFA lined swing check valves
- PTFE- PFA clad poppet check valves
- PTFE and PFA coated plug valves
- PTFE and PFA coated sample valves
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about PTFE/PFA Sealed Valves? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.