Core counter bearings
A counter plate must always be used in combination with a PTFE slide plate or slide bearing. A number of requirements apply to this:
- The roughness is Rz < 1 μm and Ra <2 μm.
- The counter plate must be flat.
- The counter plate and the construction to be supported must be sufficiently strong and not bend.
- The counter plate must completely cover the PTFE, at all times.
We can supply the counter plates or counter bearings in a number of versions.
- A separate stainless steel plate of 2 or 3 mm thick that needs to be welded on somewhere.
- A pipe shoe fitted with a stainless steel bottom.
- A counter bearing consisting of a steel plate and a stainless steel plate. (The standard counter bearings)
- An insulated counter bearing a temperature reduction of 300°C or 600°C on the top side of the counter bearing to a maximum of 150°C on the stainless steel underside of the counter bearing.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Core counter bearings? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.