LT fabric expansion joints type L
Why type L? As regards type L, the choice of material and structure is temperature-based, with less attention being paid to chemical resistance (this is not necessary in the event of clean air).
Fabric expansion joint type L is well suited for applications with clean air, up to 350°C and a maximum pressure of -0.3 barg to 0.3 barg.
- Range: customisation in almost any form and in versions I, II and IV
- Temperature: max. 350°C
- Pressure: max. -0.3 / 0.3 barg
Standard material structure type L
- L70: polyester fabric with PVC coating, air up to max. 70°C
- L-200: glass fabric with silicone coating, air up to max. 200°C
- L-350: multi-layer structure, air up to max. 350°C
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about LT fabric expansion joints type L? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.