Industrial suction hoses
Suction Hose – Corrugated Type with Steel Rings
Suction hoses are designed for rugged applications. They offer a tight bending radius under severe working conditions without buckling or kinking. They can be found as gimbal or ladder joints of a dredger's suction line. Corrugated type is optimal for an application with a quite high portion of vacuum.
- Smooth, extruded lining, highly resistant to abrasion
- Additional oil and heat resistant rubber compounds available
- Abrasion layer thickness from 5 to 50 mm
- Maximum available length up to 40 m
- Working pressure up to 25 bar
- Temperature range from -20°C up to +90°C
- Hose ID range from 80 to 1600 mm
- Production tolerance: DIN EN ISO 28017 (Dredge Hoses)
- Suitable for suction applications (vacuum) and low pressures
- Available in short production length
- Ideal as suction joint or pump inlet
- Perfect form stability by any application
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Industrial suction hoses? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.